Wedding Makeup Artist, Bournemouth, Dorset
I am a Wedding Makeup Artist, My goal is to ensure that you to look your best and to help you to feel the most beautiful, confident and radiant you can possibly be on your Wedding day.
What is a Wedding Makeup Trial?
The purpose of a Wedding Makeup trial is to allow us to become more familiar with each other, which will help you to feel more comfortable on your big day. In addition, it will give me more time to get to know your likes and dislikes, identify your skin type, and discover your perfect look. This is where will we discuss all aspects of the wedding, such as styles and color themes so that your makeup coordinates with the rest of your wedding. We will also be discussing the venue, date and time of your Wedding day.
Is it Important?
Yes, I highly recommend booking a Wedding Makeup trial, as it gives me the chance to find out exactly what you envisage for yourself and will help save time on the big day.
When should I Book?
I recommend my clients to book a trial between 4 to 6 weeks before their wedding day.
How long will it take?
A trial run may take up to from 1 to 2 hours.
Wedding Makeup Trial Prep List
- You may wish to provide images of the specific look you are inspired by (ideally a look for your same skin tone, eye and hair colour) also please mention your dislikes, these can be emailed or may be provided at the trial.
- It can help to wear a white t-shirt as this will make a huge difference on how the makeup looks.
- You may wish to provide photos of the wedding dress, veil and flowers if possible.
- I suggest clients cleanse and moisturise their skin, to save time during the trial.
- Feel free to bring a friend or relative with you, to help you with your decisions and get a second opinion.
Deposits and Travel Expenses
Bookings will require a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure your date.
I cover Bournemouth and surrounding areas including Poole and Christchurch.
For appointments outside of Bournemouth, I charge an additional fee to cover travel expenses (please contact for a quote)
Jess is a very nice and talented makeup artist, she did my beautiful bridal hair and makeup. She made my day very special, I couldn’t of chosen anyone better 🙂 I highly recommend her and I think she will be my private makeup artist forever, thank you so much for everything xxx love yaKaty Misiaszek
Amazing makeup artist, loved what this talented girl can do. Highly recommended xAnderya
Jess has assisted me with makeup for a Wedding party and is such a joy to work with. She is a very talented makeup artist with lots of drive and ambition. Her passion for makeup is clear in her work and the Bridesmaids were absolutely thrilled with their looks. Thank you xxShelly Gordon
61 Gresham Road
Connect with Me
Get in Touch with Me
Please give me a call on 07956296370
Or complete the contact form below and I will get in touch as soon as possible!